To create metallic and highlighted effects on any porous craft surface,
- release the integral sponge by holding the top on the pot between finger and thumb and pull sideways.
- Prime the sponge before using by wetting with warm soapy water and then pressing out excess water.
- Dip the sponge into the polish and apply in a circular motion to highlight details or cover an entire area.
- Can also be applied by finger, cloth, roller, or even stamp. This can be used to highlight embossed paper or add a color wash over the entire card stock surface.
- Wash sponge and hands after use with warm soapy water.
- This 50 ml bottle includes an applicator sponge stored in the lid.